Published on February 25th, 2013 | by Nidde1
DmC – Devil May Cry giveaway
Devil May Cry has been a real hit-n-miss story. And this time it’s all about the reboot. Is it any good? We have no idea, but it’s a pretty big deal apparently.
We know it’s been out for a while already, seeing as it was released about a month ago, but we’re gonna try and work through a backlog here. This will be the first in a line of commercial AAA-titles that we’ll be giving away. And to be eligible to win you certainly don’t need to do much.
This is where all our giveaways will be taking place, on Twitter. And here are the rules for the AAA-title category:
When a big enough title hits the shelves (or online platform) we’ll announce a giveaway with the following rules:
- Entries must follow @indie500project
- Entries must retweet the tweet announcing the giveaway, including all links, mentions and/or hashtags
- A winner will be randomly selected from the people that retweeted
- The winner will be contacted through Twitter Direct Message, asking for preferred platform (if applicable) and method of delivery and/or shipping address for the price, which will then be purchased at and shipped from an appropriate online retailer or service.
- The winner will be asked (not required) to donate the equivalent of the prize to a charity of their choosing
- The winner will be asked (not required) to tweet an image of the receipt of the donation
- The winner will be asked (not required) to tweet an image of the prize upon arrival
We’ll be running this DmC – Devil May Cry giveaway from today up until Friday at 12:00 CET. So if you feel like you want to have a shot at winning a copy of the game on the platform of your choice, follow and retweet; it’s that simple.